One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Indonesia, sharing with you guys my late 90s to early 2000s Era Navy SEALS jungle ops kitbash and zodiac C.R.R.C, raft is from hasbro, ligthly weathered and detailed. Not sure if its the right size (width or length), but that is the closest one i can find.

hope you guys like it :), sorry for the messy photography, thanks :)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Simply amazing. The individual loadouts are sick!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
What an excellent array of green faced men. So much detail.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Those are a lot of beautiful figures! Congrats on the superb work!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Zodiac C.R.R.C and Navy SEALs jungle ops crews (more photos)

thanks so much for the comments :)

i'm adding some more close up photos and different settings,, hope you guys enjoy them, thanks again

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,958 Posts
Love it. :thumb I am a big fan of green clad jungle warriors. Great job on all those guys. It takes a lot of dedication to do a team.

The Zodiac does look a bit small, but it still looks amazing with the SEALs all posed on it.

I think Toyriffic made one as well, or was going to make one, but I can't remember if it did actually get released.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
These look amazing , they are crying out for some outdoor photos , any chance ? Would be well worth your effort .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Love it. :thumb I am a big fan of green clad jungle warriors. Great job on all those guys. It takes a lot of dedication to do a team.

The Zodiac does look a bit small, but it still looks amazing with the SEALs all posed on it.

I think Toyriffic made one as well, or was going to make one, but I can't remember if it did actually get released.
Thanks so much, it does, I guess the length is not quite right, perhaps it will fit 4 crews nicely, yup correct the Toyriffic one is longer I remember, but it doesn't come with motor, and I'm worried someday it goes flat :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
What a really cool team you've put together! It's nice to see Hasbro's Zodiac in use. It may be a bit smaller than the inflatable one, but I think it has more details. I can also attest the Hasbro one is water-tight and stable in the water. Five of my SEALS crossed part of a river in mine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What a really cool team you've put together! It's nice to see Hasbro's Zodiac in use. It may be a bit smaller than the inflatable one, but I think it has more details. I can also attest the Hasbro one is water-tight and stable in the water. Five of my SEALS crossed part of a river in mine.
Agree, this one is Zodiac licensed, quite detail I can say,, I just checked the website, the length is around 5 inches short and the width is 1.5 inches less than the real thing, it's not so bad after all. Really? I have to try it on the water, I used to have 5 Seals and can't resist adding one last crew :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
sweet team you put together . i have that hasbro boat. great as is from the box.
but you taken it up to the next level. great work. i almost didn't buy mine because i don't do boat but the price was 11.00 dollars. i love bargains so had to buy it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts