One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I'm not crazy about the hair colour but I like the face sculpt. The HS looks a tad small on that buxom body, but its a nice little niche figure. Definitely doesn't look like a dude ;)

·
Plastic Alchemist
1,111 Posts
Hm... meh. That headsculpt does look too small for that body, and although the face is nice, it doesn't quite fit the "Cyber Killer" tag for the figure.... It looks a lot like an Obitsu head, as a matter of fact.... hmmm....
And I'm a little unsure of that headgear...

But yeah, the case for the weapons is nice.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the head looks good. I figure she has that little girl sweetness look as she's sticking that Tanto blade between your ribs. I really like the shoulder holster. Now I don't have to make one for my Revy fig. I agree the case will be nice to play with.
I would think those at have been wanting to do an Underworld Custom would like this one. Tell me if I'm wrong but aren't those P99's she is carrying?

Paul

·
Registered
329 Posts
What's up with the silly cap? Is that so she'll only loose one eye if she gets too close to a cybernetic device before she can shwack it? Or do I misinterpret here, and SHE is the cybernetic device, sent out to kill meat puppets? :bag

I think I'll go back to Conan-the-Bavarian... :thumb HIM I understand... :lol

:nerd

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Not a fan of the head at all, and that cap is silly. Everything else I like. If I can swing the cash when she comes out I'll pick her up for sure... If I can't and miss my chance I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
Whoah..... not sure if i really like it, or hate it. Looks sooooo comic book. And Cool at the same time. Looks too sweet and innocent to be sporting an enhanced chest like that.

Digging the new LAMs, and that rifle case.

Lose the boots and the cap.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.