One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows of any YouTube channels that teach modding figures, such as rooting hair, making clothes, sculpting, repainting sculpts, etc?

·
Registered
Marvel, DC and miscellaneous film franchises.
22 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows of any YouTube channels that teach modding figures, such as rooting hair, making clothes, sculpting, repainting sculpts, etc?
Hey, I've been going down the sculpting rabbit hole hardcore since the New Year. Also found a few videos on 'rooting' hair (misleading because it's actually not 'rooted', just glued) and some on painting. Sideshow has some brilliant stuff on painting, let me grab some of the sculpting vids first.

This series of videos is incredibly useful for headsculpting
This video specifically talks about shaping the mouth
This guy roots hair
And here's how Sideshow does their faces

Hope these are useful to you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I've been going down the sculpting rabbit hole hardcore since the New Year. Also found a few videos on 'rooting' hair (misleading because it's actually not 'rooted', just glued) and some on painting. Sideshow has some brilliant stuff on painting, let me grab some of the sculpting vids first.

This guy roots hair

This guy roots hair

Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts