One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what would be your ultimate choice in licensed figure / figures releases and from which company?

Personally i'd love to see Blade Runner picked up by someone like Hot Toys...

A good Deckard, Batty, Rachel, Pris, Leon, Sebastian, Zohra, Tyrell, Gaff etc... Maybe a generic cop..... Lots of nicely detailed accssories like a voight kampf machine.... And dare I say a 1/6 Spinner....

I guess I can dream....

So lets hear what you'd like to see released......

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
- Leon from Leon the Professional

- Imperial Guard regiments from Warhammer 40K (specifically Cadian Shocktroops and Mordian Iron Guard)

- Zatoichi (Shintaro Katsu version) - something affordable and obtainable, unlike the Alfrex version

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,637 Posts
Zatoichi (Shintaro Katsu version) - something [i said:
affordable[/i] and obtainable, unlike the Alfrex version
Yes, yes, Katsu Zatoichi. Someone please make this happen. I couln't live with myself paying 345.00 for the Alfrex version.

·
gear .....
551 Posts
I'd like all the stuff that's near impossible to kitbash. In no order:

- Battle Angel

- Manga version Landmate Guges-D

- Orc Armor from Appleseed Book 3

- Mospeada Variable Ride Armor

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
There's stuff I'd LIKE to see, nothing I'm dying to see.

Like Tank Girl (Ashley Wood or Jamie Hewlett style), Shinjii and Kaworu from Evangelion, Mizuki and Shu from DoA2... I can't really think of anything else. A lot of the stuff I wanted (Ashley Wood robots for example) are being made or are made.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Either the Alien Queen or Cain Robot (Robocop Mk II) by Hot Toys. There's been lots of naysayers...but HT is making the Tumbler, so now more than ever I see the Queen or Cain as feasible.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
I'd love to see someone pick up the license for "The Kingdom" especially Hot Toys. I think they'd do an awsome rendition of the charactors (or at least a bouple of the main ones).

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
HT doing the Blade Runner characters.
HT doing 1/6th scale Alex Ross renditions of the Justice League.
1/6th scale Hellboy or BPRD characters ... but in the comic book likenesses.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I know this is gonna show sooner or later so I'll do the honors.
The Serenity /Firefly Crew.

As far as Anime goes I'd like to see Jo and Meg from Burst Angel, and Remi from Black Lagoon.
From New movies, I think it would be very kewl if someone made a 1/6th Coversite. One of those things from Cloverfield that were biting people and causing them to blow up.
Wouldn't that one heck of a Dio piece.

Paul

·
TOYMONGER
846 Posts
since Medicom does such a good job with translating anime characters into figures, I would like them to get the GUNSLINGER GIRL and THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA licenses.

and Sideshow or HOT TOYS to do KILL BILL figures.

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
2 crappy movies that had an interesting take on future soldiers.

Universal Soldier -
HT already has Lundgren, just add Van Dammage.

Soldier -
HT already has the Russell face down, so 3 versions (winter, urban, space) of Todd as he appears in the opening sequence of the movie.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.