One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

You may be cool...

827 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  pcdan 
#1 ·
...but you'll never be Russian Paratrooper singing over a video of Russian Paratroopers cool!

This is an oldie but a goodie and brings a smile to my face every time! :thumb :popcorn

And just when you thought it couldn't get any more awesome, here it is with english subtitles!!!

#5 ·
I haven't found any close up footage, but here's one where they say they dropped a manned BMD-2:​

And one that shows newer air droppable AFVs:​

I've seen images of capsules/seats that crews rode in, when dropping the older BMDs. The idea is pretty hairy, but lets the crew get the vehicle into action fast.​

#6 ·
I haven't found any close up footage, but here's one where they say they dropped a manned BMD-2:

I've seen images of capsules/seats that crews rode in, when dropping the older BMDs. The idea is pretty hairy, but lets the crew get the vehicle into action fast.​
Hairy is an understatement! They must have some crazy-efficient cushioning system under those things and a great personnel restraint system if they can keep the crew from getting bounced against the ceiling and/or suffering spinal compression injuries that would render them combat ineffective.

Thanks for sharing those, Mike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.