One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Very Cool! Great work!!

Luv the first pic! Ubber Cool!

Who made the Shirt and pants? Please tell me I need a set for another bash!!!

Please!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm glad someone beat me to it. I was gonna ask the same thing about the sig. Looks like it's google time.

OK, looks like it's a limited edition Giclee being sold on indianajonesshop.com. I nearly had a heart attack thinking I'd missed something. Maybe they'll end up making something like this though.

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
I'm glad someone beat me to it. I was gonna ask the same thing about the sig. Looks like it's google time.

OK, looks like it's a limited edition Giclee being sold on indianajonesshop.com. I nearly had a heart attack thinking I'd missed something. Maybe they'll end up making something like this though.
Yeah I pm'ed the last guy b/c I didn't want to hijack the thread (too late?).

Patrick Shoenmaker (something like that) is the artist---he does some fantastic work. :thumb

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
I'm not sure if after May 22nd I'm gonna' love it (who knows what George Lucas has up his sleeve concerning the Crystal Skull) but as for right now I'm digging it.

Great work as usual---

But where's Temple o' Doom Indy?

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Liking what I see!

If putting the Hasbro Whipping Indy sculpt onto a Neo3 is do-able I might do another revamp of mine. I've got to have something to tide me over till the SS one puts in an appearance!

CHEERS!

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I like the variety of headsculpts you used. The "young" Indy is awesome, I did not even realize it was a recast GG Han Solo mini-bust head (and I have that mini-bust).

Great work!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.