One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just using up the last parts I had kicking around, Hope you enjoy...
Oh, by the way, the last picture is a little teaser of a Batman I'm working on....

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
great looking pred, you use shoelaces for the dreads? becouse i just finish a pred my self, using shoelaces, and the Batman looks kool even with vals head, but he really needs a buckle, well by

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great looking pred, you use shoelaces for the dreads? becouse i just finish a pred my self, using shoelaces, and the Batman looks kool even with vals head, but he really needs a buckle, well by
Hi, Yes I used boot laces for the dred's on all my preds.Love to see your work..pic's?
I'm just roughing out the Batman, I do have a buckle to add, I am just not liking the light grey on the suit, I think I am going to darken it and leave the muscle highlight's in the light grey.
Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
im with the final toches, when i finish i will post it, is a pre 1, but ill provably get the hot toys when/if they make it, so im going to tern it in to a samurai predator, and is a hot toys body?
and the Batman looks really good is bery "dead end" expesialy next to a pred, and the head the best thing to do is to make your cowl, thats what i did with mine

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great rebash and nice poses, too! Love your work! Is that the HT head?
No, that's the first McFarlane 12" head (hands too!) The only thing Hot Toys on this one is the feet and wrist gauntlets.
Glad you like....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really outstanding! Love it to bits. can you give a breakdown on what was used to make it. Would love to emualte this great bash :cheers
Glad you like it. The base body is a DC Direct 2 face, The head and hands are McFarlanes first 12"predator, The feet and wrist gaunlets are Hot Toys. The armour was made from Hasbro stormtrooper armour (take a closer look at the leg's..thats the shoulder and forearm armour- repainted ) The leg and chest armour was just cut down and layered, and the shoulder plasma caster was from a 7" McFarlane Scar pred. The netting is a brown wave hair net, just cut it up and glued it on. Let me know if you have any other questions...thanks again
oh, and the shoulder armour is from a spawn figure...one of the samurai ones I think...

·
Plastic anonymous
213 Posts
Glad you like it. The base body is a DC Direct 2 face, The head and hands are McFarlanes first 12"predator, The feet and wrist gaunlets are Hot Toys. The armour was made from Hasbro stormtrooper armour (take a closer look at the leg's..thats the shoulder and forearm armour- repainted ) The leg and chest armour was just cut down and layered, and the shoulder plasma caster was from a 7" McFarlane Scar pred. The netting is a brown wave hair net, just cut it up and glued it on. Let me know if you have any other questions...thanks again
oh, and the shoulder armour is from a spawn figure...one of the samurai ones I think...
Dude, seeing your list of parts really increases my admiration. You come across as being resourceful in using bits and pieces from all over the place :hyper And the paint job on the base body is awesome.

Can you tell me more about the mask? Where is it from and is it wearable. thanks!

James.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When money is tight, you have to be resourceful...lol
The mask I made from milliput grey. It can be worn by my other Preds but not the Open mouthed head sculpt. I've sculpted a few different styles, and am thinking about attaching this one to this figure with a magnet somewhere on the belt...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts