One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just using up the last parts I had kicking around, Hope you enjoy...
Oh, by the way, the last picture is a little teaser of a Batman I'm working on....

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great looking pred, you use shoelaces for the dreads? becouse i just finish a pred my self, using shoelaces, and the Batman looks kool even with vals head, but he really needs a buckle, well by
Hi, Yes I used boot laces for the dred's on all my preds.Love to see your work..pic's?
I'm just roughing out the Batman, I do have a buckle to add, I am just not liking the light grey on the suit, I think I am going to darken it and leave the muscle highlight's in the light grey.
Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
im with the final toches, when i finish i will post it, is a pre 1, but ill provably get the hot toys when/if they make it, so im going to tern it in to a samurai predator, and is a hot toys body?
and the Batman looks really good is bery "dead end" expesialy next to a pred, and the head the best thing to do is to make your cowl, thats what i did with mine

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really outstanding! Love it to bits. can you give a breakdown on what was used to make it. Would love to emualte this great bash :cheers
Glad you like it. The base body is a DC Direct 2 face, The head and hands are McFarlanes first 12"predator, The feet and wrist gaunlets are Hot Toys. The armour was made from Hasbro stormtrooper armour (take a closer look at the leg's..thats the shoulder and forearm armour- repainted ) The leg and chest armour was just cut down and layered, and the shoulder plasma caster was from a 7" McFarlane Scar pred. The netting is a brown wave hair net, just cut it up and glued it on. Let me know if you have any other questions...thanks again
oh, and the shoulder armour is from a spawn figure...one of the samurai ones I think...

·
Plastic anonymous
181 Posts
Glad you like it. The base body is a DC Direct 2 face, The head and hands are McFarlanes first 12"predator, The feet and wrist gaunlets are Hot Toys. The armour was made from Hasbro stormtrooper armour (take a closer look at the leg's..thats the shoulder and forearm armour- repainted ) The leg and chest armour was just cut down and layered, and the shoulder plasma caster was from a 7" McFarlane Scar pred. The netting is a brown wave hair net, just cut it up and glued it on. Let me know if you have any other questions...thanks again
oh, and the shoulder armour is from a spawn figure...one of the samurai ones I think...
Dude, seeing your list of parts really increases my admiration. You come across as being resourceful in using bits and pieces from all over the place :hyper And the paint job on the base body is awesome.

Can you tell me more about the mask? Where is it from and is it wearable. thanks!

James.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When money is tight, you have to be resourceful...lol
The mask I made from milliput grey. It can be worn by my other Preds but not the Open mouthed head sculpt. I've sculpted a few different styles, and am thinking about attaching this one to this figure with a magnet somewhere on the belt...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.