One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys back again with another figure from my top five figure collection...as you guys can probably guess I just got a new camera so Ive kinda been photo happy so I might bombard you guys with pics of my collection so bare with me...My Indy is another figure of mine that has benifited from a Hot toys Truetype upgrade they just look cooler but on with the pics...feedback is welcome

I added pics of Indys dad got this figure from a eBay seller just updated him with a Hot toys Body....

Attachments

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dead cool, great outfit and sculpt, 3rd last picture is extremely cool, you got that sword with the relic hunter did ya?
yeah the Gun, Sword, whip (a bit oversized) and socks are from the Relic Hunter

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Welcome to the club!

I've done 2 Indy's myself, the second of which is here:

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50120&highlight=Indiana+Jones

It looks a lot better than that in person and I hadn't done too much work with my camera then. Since then I put the HS and gear on a Neo3 and gave him some better boots off a Windtalkers figure.

Yours looks awesome and if the SS one is any good then Indy Mk3 will definitely be on the cards.

CHEERS!

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.