One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a DC Direct 13" figure. I added wrist and ankle ball-joints (which a line at this level should have, anyway) did a repaint on the head, and the rest is scratch-built. I'm pretty pleased with how she turned out.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you show how you did the ball socket ankle. I did one on 13" Batman but am interested to see if there's a better solution.[/QUOTE said:
I didn't take any in-progress pics, but it's pretty straightforward. I just cut the legs off about 1.5" above the ankle, removed the same area from a CyGirl/bbi body and epoxied the CG ones on the DC body. Used the CG boot-feet, also.

Followed the same procedure for the forearms/wrists. Also epoxied the CG wrist pegs to the DC hands. Build up or sand out any seams and there ya go.

Hope that makes sense.

Haven't tried the method on the male body yet, but with the proper source-figure, it should work pretty much the same. What did you use for your Batman?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Incredible re-work! Purple and Yellow make awesome super colors! Nice job on the re-paint of the head....I'm also interested in how you added joints!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.