One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks Davinator65, really appreciate your support! And, good to see you again, I remember you from the days several years ago when I used to post much more. Good to see some of the old-timers like us still around!

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,294 Posts
Oh wow... I see your an old timer also! LOL! One year before I joined!

How much time did that all take? It must be close to a 100 hours...or more!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I joined early but didn't really participate till years later, that's why the low post count. My threads are all still here, thank goodness.

It was almost two months of steady work (spread out in two stages; I finished the figure, and then improved it several months later). I have no idea how many hours, but it was a lot! I'd say at least 100, maybe even double that. I just remember several all nighters where I just kept going... Actually, the photo shoots and video editing might have been even more work, not to mention, I did 4 additional figures related to this one (samurai soldiers, another female warrior). I'll show those eventually as well. This show had a big impact on me during the dark days of the pandemic last year, so the project was important to me.

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks so much cdn rhino! And good to "see" you again, it's been a while. Another old timer from the heady days! Good to know you're still on this board.

·
Space Monkey
2,314 Posts
Wow, amazing history lesson. Great figure, you should really be proud of your accomplishment here.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Wow, amazing history lesson. Great figure, you should really be proud of your accomplishment here.
Thanks so much artoo! So happy you enjoyed the article as well as the figure! Another old timer chimes in, maybe we'll make a comeback here!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
A big thank you to all who've commented and also watched my video. Thanks to you all the view counts got a huge boost after I asked you that "favor."

I've got another video coming soon. In the meantime, please check out the related thread on other characters and figures in this Aizu "universe."

Here are some teasers from the new video:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I'm going to post this video in its own thread, but I also wanted to get it on this thread so it's here as a kind of "archive." Apologies if you see this same embed in several different threads. It seems if I just leave it here and hope people will find it it's usually missed, like for the previous video.

Comments welcome here or in any of the other threads I'll post this in. Non-registered guests, don't be shy, take a look! Help my YT metrics! But please, watch the whole thing, it's only 3:45! 😘

21 - 34 of 34 Posts