One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
I took some 6" figures out for some fun the other day.

First is a young Predator who just finished his initiation killing of a Xenomorph, with a trophy.

Not too far away, on the same jungle planet, a Xenomorph leaps out from the foliage and startles a Marine, his comrades quickly react.

"Look out!" shouts a Marine to his buddies, as more creatures leap out from the foliage.

As one Xeno grabs the ankles of a USCM trooper, another one rushes towards the column of Marines.

I had a lot of fun with this, I found that pieces of a wire coat hanger cut up are the right diameter to fit into the Marines' foot pegs, so that made the posing a lot easier! I only slightly tweaked the contrast and saturation.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Those figures are really excellent in detail and the array of head sculpts. I like the setting, an earth-like planet. An appealing scale.

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot Efbee! Same here, I love the universe, It'd be nice to have a good film adaptation, too, but for now it looks like we'll have to stick to video games...

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!
I'll be taking some more soon, most likely!
I've got a couple new 1/6 scale Vietnam grunts in the pipe-line, but once those are done should be doing some more Aliens stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts