One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Riverboat engineman
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on BBI Major Ernst Wagner, the Luftwaffe Pilot.:hifive
I noticed that the German life preserver looks like it is partially inflated.
I want the figure to look like he just got off a mission, and did not need to inflate his preserver.
The American pilot life preservers are all flat, showing that they have not been inflated, and are ready to use.
I plan on taking out the cotton fluff out of the German preserver to make it look flat.
It this correct to do????:dunno

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
I want the figure to look like he just got off a mission, and did not need to inflate his preserver.
The American pilot life preservers are all flat, showing that they have not been inflated, and are ready to use.
I plan on taking out the cotton fluff out of the German preserver to make it look flat.
Yes! Just remove all the 'poly fill cotton' and you're good to go.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Go for it....there's little (nothing) else you can do to get that deflated look.....

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
That's what I did with my German life preserver. Since it's worn under the parachute harness it needs to be flat not partially inflated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts