One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

WW2/US NAVY GANNER 40mmGUN.

5099 Views 28 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
Hello!:clap

NAVY GANNER 40mmGUN.

NAVY GANNER of HASBRO.

See less See more
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Simply amazing!! I have the 40mm gun set in storage waiting for some spare time to detail it and the crew. When I'm done it probably still wont look as good as yours! Stunning work!
Very nice. I've seen actual 40mm mounts aboard museum ships, and pictures of yours could pass as the real thing!

I should know. I was a Gunner's Mate (Guns) in the Navy!

Greg "Gunner" Stitz
Former GMG1 USNR
Simply a masterpiece. I can NOT believe that came from Hasbro...just too detailed.
If anyone has one of these for sale, please PM me.
Well after seeing what an awesome job [email protected] did on his, I snagged this one off the bay. You can really appreciate his talent after seeing an unpainted one.

See less See more
Truly great work. You have done an outstanding job on making that thing look real. I not sure if you were working from picture in capturing the detail but, it is outstanding.
WOW [email protected] san, fantastic transformation from a lump of plastic to a true 40mm AA ordnance :thumb You can't get anywhere better then this!
Thank you for everybody!:devilhnd

Simply a masterpiece. I can NOT believe that came from Hasbro...just too detailed.
If anyone has one of these for sale, please PM me.
I'm sorry. I do not intend to sell this.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.