One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1:6 OSW member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my previous bashes taken pictures before, and I played around with some filter functions and made picture look a bit faded and tatty just for fun.

Waffen SS obersturmfuhrer had his last picture taken. This photo was found in his pocket after KIA. Something I just imagine.

It is not a perfect setting, e.g. pips on collar insignia need an update and EKII ribbon still missing. But any criticism would be welcome.

Best regards,
William

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Nice figure but you need to add the EKII ribbon to the second button hole or on a ribbon bar above his left breast pocket..... OOPS!! another case of posting before reading the text above

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Not sure what headsculpt you used for this but it's perfect! And the posing is very natural as well. Nice work!

·
1:6 OSW member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice figure but you need to add the EKII ribbon to the second button hole or on a ribbon bar above his left breast pocket..... OOPS!! another case of posting before reading the text above
Pzrwest, I knew you were going to mention it because you did before.:lol

So I decided to add the EKII ribbon. The width of the ribbon is slightly narrower than actual size but it is all I got. I just painted it with acrylic colors.

I also added Wallonien Brigade insignia and sleeve band.

Here are some updated photos.

Spitfire

The HS is Damtoy one, can't remember what figure's hs was.

Thanks,
William

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love this figure, but for the sake of historical accuracy, "Wallonien" only had two German Cross in Gold awardees: Degrèlle and Lippert. Degrèlle survived the war and Lippert was KIA as an SS-Sturmbannführer and received the award posthumously.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts