One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1:6 OSW member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am setting a DAK at the moment. Pretty simple. I am waiting for some basic gears and a goggle to complete.
So far I weathered cloths slightly, repainted the copy headscuplt, particularly eyeball, trimed hair, and modified rubber boots. I have already introduced a tip of how to modify boots with lace in my previous thread.

I hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

Best
William

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Nice work...

>>>

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I agree nice work on this figure. The EKII ribbon end should go through the button hole not extend past it with the button top. I would have used an Infantry Assault badge over the General Assault badge. That aside a super start on a nice DAK soldier

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Great work on the boots mod, you've certainly managed to bring an older design of 1/6 boot more up to date. Was the use of moulded boot deliberate or through lack of alternative? I only ask because I'm sure I knew of somewhere that had the DiD version of these tall DAK boots if you were interested.

·
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree nice work on this figure. The EKII ribbon end should go through the button hole not extend past it with the button top. I would have used an Infantry Assault badge over the General Assault badge. That aside a super start on a nice DAK soldier
Thanks, pzrwest. I will keep it in mind when I finish setting.

·
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great work on the boots mod, you've certainly managed to bring an older design of 1/6 boot more up to date. Was the use of moulded boot deliberate or through lack of alternative? I only ask because I'm sure I knew of somewhere that had the DiD version of these tall DAK boots if you were interested.
Oppl, thanks for your words. I started modification of the boots, of course, because I couldn't find alternatives. Now I rather enjoy it, the shape of boots looks great. Nevertheless if you can recommend where I can get DID version, I may be interested subject to how reasonable its price is. Cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts