One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1/6 Roman Kitbasher
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

This is a custom French Infantry Officer I made from the Great War. You can see him with his coat on, his coat opened, and without a coat in the pictures below. He is equipped with custom puttees (Boot cover cloth), binoculars, and a lebel rifle. The puttees and boots are weathered as well as the hands to get rid of the previous orange gi joe skin-tone it had before. Enjoy

·
Registered
724 Posts
So the good Captain of Colonial infantry has borrowed one of his men's rifle to have some 'hunting' practice?

·
1/6 Roman Kitbasher
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I said didn't do too much fighting. They were obviously provided with a weapon... get away you filthy troll

·
Registered
724 Posts
Troll? filthy troll? I had a shower this morning and last time I checked I don't leave under a bridge or snack on billy goats.
So if you don't want to talk about your figures that's fine.

·
Registered
426 Posts
No. This is an Officer. Officers don't do too much fighting if any at all, and don't need all that gear on. However I did make a french soldier a while back that was similar to the picture you had posted. Check him out if you have a chance, he was a french infantry in 1915-1916

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...itbash-empire-francais-soldier-weathered.html
ahh, i think you'll find Officers in WWI were required to do a rather large amount of fighting and from Lt. to Major were generally expected to also lead that fighting (and have a reasonable amount of gear as well)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts