One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Verdun is a rare shooter game that takes place in the trenches and battlefields of the Great War. The gameplay is squad-based and thus requires coordination with teammates to mount assaults and defend your position. If you're interested in WW1 and are looking for an authentic shooter experience, this is the game for you. The community is growing and you can soon look forward to free DLCs featuring more maps and factions like Belgium and the U.S.

Verdun - WW1 multiplayer FPS Game

In case you're wondering, I'm not getting paid for plugging this game, I just know there are several people here who'd love it. It's on steam, hope you give it a try!

-Rollandsown

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That is spectacular, visually. They have made such great strides in replicating human movement.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Verdun is a rare shooter game that takes place in the trenches and battlefields of the Great War. The gameplay is squad-based and thus requires coordination with teammates to mount assaults and defend your position. If you're interested in WW1 and are looking for an authentic shooter experience, this is the game for you. The community is growing and you can soon look forward to free DLCs featuring more maps and factions like Belgium and the U.S.

Verdun - WW1 multiplayer FPS Game

In case you're wondering, I'm not getting paid for plugging this game, I just know there are several people here who'd love it. It's on steam, hope you give it a try!

-Rollandsown
played it alot and loved it but now it crashes on me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts