One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends :)
Yesterday I finished my version of WW and again missed the day light for photos :(
but maybe next weekend I will take some day-light action poses photos :)
Well for the figure now - the head is KO HT WW from e-bay, the body - again tbl/S02/old suntan, and again the head tan is too dark for the old suntan S02A.
The armor - all of the outfit and weapons are totaly scratch-build from leather and metal pieces.
Painted with tamiya acrylic paints and weathered with some metal enamel and oils.
Hope you will like her:

Attachments

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Very cool. Especially considering how the entire outfit, etc., is built from scratch. That is more than what I have ever attempted with Wonder Woman, even if modifying and repainting pre-existing items. And I bet she looks even better in daylight.
Great job!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you a lot GubernatorFan :)
Well if I just had the HT armor, but I don't have a patience to wait to make an order, the shipment process and etc.. . one month from China to Bulgaria :) maybe some day I will got the HT armor and build another one, or upgrade this one :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
built from scratch? impressive! S02A suntan is not matching enough with the head? i believed the newer TBLeagues ones are even lighter.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks brassco, yes everything build from scratch, even weapons :)
And another BIG yes, I've got the new tbl S02A - too lighter for this head sculpt.
Maybe must modified the body with some dry pastels, I found some video how-to in youtube - one lady makes wonderful things with the new S23 body and dry pastels without a sealing . . .

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Well, you would have to wait for a shipment from China (probably), but you could get a wheat-color Jiaou Doll body, which would be quite close to matching this head sculpt. That's what I used for my "second" WW in the Attack of the Wonder Women thread. But in the photos I see here, the mismatch is not too bad.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wow! This is such an awesome scratch build, as well as an amazing paint job. I especially love how the leg armor looks. Also the shield looks very detailed and very well made.

Can’t wait to see some more photos in daylight, she’s gonna look even more awesome I bet :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts