One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have just recieved a package that i have ordered from store-rooms, i have never had any problems with this guy and untill today i was happy with everything that i had previously bought!
I ordered a pair of sand leather boots and got i think oakley styled boots, i wouldnt complain if they were leather sand boots that were different than the ones i ordered tho they are completly different!
The question is how do i communicate with him about it? i am a bit of a newbie when it coms to ebay!
ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Contact him on the contact seller link on Ebay. Other people here have had trouble with him in the past but that doesn't mean you won't be able to get your order fixed. I have bought from him a couple dozen times and the only problem I had was corrected.

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
My understanding is he is a stand-up guy, but there are definite communications issues. Always give the seller a chance to make good... and if they don't, well....

·
One Sixth Junkie
Modern Military mostly
6,341 Posts
Contact him on the contact buyer link on Ebay. Other people here have had trouble with him in the past but that doesn't mean you won't be able to get your order fixed. I have bought from him a couple dozen times and the only problem I had was corrected.
Same here

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
He is a pretty stand up guy and I have been waiting nearly a month for a figure order that hasnt arrived yet. I emailed him and he got back to me the next day. He says he will refund if it doesnt come soon. He has always gotten back to me quickly so give it a try.

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
I too hav deal with him a dozen or so times and he always comes through. Contact him and work things out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He is Ok, from my experience. Ordered twice. First delivery smooth. 2nd was missing a gun. But I emailed him and he sent it to me promptly.

From earlier thread, seems Storeroom is a bit careless when it comes to delivery, that' all.

Cheers.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
I made my very first order from him a couple of days ago...I hope it doesn't get messed up, here's hoping.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I contacted him last night about an incorrect item in my order and by this morning I had an e-mail response stating that he would correct it with my new order. It seems his communication is A-OK from my point of view.

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,636 Posts
Hey what email address did you use....I have been trying but he just won't reply.....Thanks alot
He is a pretty stand up guy and I have been waiting nearly a month for a figure order that hasnt arrived yet. I emailed him and he got back to me the next day. He says he will refund if it doesnt come soon. He has always gotten back to me quickly so give it a try.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.