One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Im a Picatinny Rail Nut
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the owners of the site for giving OSW a new look and feel. Being a co-site owner Im really suprised the forum was up as quickly as it was, thanks again. I wasnt sure how to handle my OSW withdrawal pains, now I dont. :thumb

·
crazy dentist
3,224 Posts
Yeahh.... nice look. although I miss the members figure pictures I do like the new look. thank you to put it up so fast. one night without OW is to much. lol

·
Registered
524 Posts
you rock ronnin and all the rest that helped but crisibabe said i miss the military look and the addons but as always one must addapt hoo-ya! now lets bash'm boys!

·
Alba Supporter! (Staff)
2,555 Posts
I'm thinkin this is just temporary guys. The original look will be back soon, although I do like the bigger avatars

·
Registered
524 Posts
ok kool keep up the good work!you guys rock! and i def want an osw t-shirt so e-mail me an address and ill send a m.o. need a large

·
Registered
886 Posts
It's lot faster but need button links direct to 1/6th miltary Dragon, TS, ACE & BBI ebay auction 'cos I'm having a lot of difficulty locating 1/6th military action figures and accessories in e-bay.

·
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
5,445 Posts
This is not a new look. This is the default vB 3.0.8 template. Didn't Norm say he'd put it back as soon as he read the manual?

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Yep, this is transitional. Norm was decent enough to open the place before all the displays and stuff are up. Well.....OK.....Norm did it because all of the withdrawal screams of the mandoll-junkies was keeping everyone else up. The hi-speed foundation's in place, and now Norm's slogging thru the process of getting all the touches done. It's a lot of work, and Norm deserves to be sedated....er.....congratulated.

Like the crazy songstress once said, "Don' it always seem to go....ya don't know what ya got til it's gone..."
NOW.....concentrate on the picture....."You will like the new OSW.....You will PayPal pukingdog 20 bucks...."

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!

The hypno worked, even on me!

Way ta go Norm!

·
state of denial employee
773 Posts
i'm lovin' all the dropdown menus, especially "QUICK LINKS" the osw is now at my fingertips! bwahahahahahahahahaha!

great job norm :thumb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts