One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Français par le sang vers
797 Posts
Now i must go get the book, by the way, is there any pictures or graphics in the book to depict how the defenders/soldiers are equipped or its a totally up to imagination bash?

797 Posts
I would loved it if i could build it upon my own imagination, i always wanted to build a unconventional sci-fi stuff... :)

797 Posts
I m interested but i m not sure if i would have all the stuff required, i can only confirm once i see the list tomorrow.. Thanks :ar15

797 Posts
Mine is almost done but not sure why, i just can't get it right..

In short, i hate what i bash and i don't know what i hate

797 Posts
Here's mine.. I m missing the SAS bergen from armoury which i bought from ebay but yet to receive it, hopefully its not lost in the mail ( French mail service aren't exactly top notch ).. Hope it looks ok for you guys..

Character profile :

Francois Caine - Ex US Marines, who served 2 tour of duty in Iraq and retired from service to join the private security sector and went back to Iraq again for 3 times before retiring altogether from work.

With the pension from the Marines and the money from his Private Security Stint, built a house in the hills at the countryside, living a peaceful life all by himself, living on what he grow and hunt.

First heard of the infection over the radio and satelite TV, which was relatively not affecting him as initially the infection was spreading in the cities. Then came the Great Panic, when the whole world went to war, requesting for any uninfected survivors to stay in refuge and for able bodied males to join the armed resistance, that was the last of any radio transmission he had. Deciding to use his past expertise to help those who may need his help, he decided to pack up his bag and leave the mountains to help any survivors to get to safe camps and to joined up with the armed resistance.

Gears : Due to his time with the Marines and the Private Security Sector, he still have his uniform/gears from Marines and weaponery which he is most used to during his PMC days as a counter insurgency sniper. As he heard over the radio about how the infections spread through the bites and blood splatters of the infected, he decided to be cover his face and eyes totally all the time.

Weapons: M40 Sniper rifle ( Marines influenced ), HK G3 Sniper rifle ( PMC influenced ) and a Spas 12-gauge out fitted with a smurai sword for quick slashing ( Zombie movies influenced )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.