One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

World War Robot Up for Sale Now!

3K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  otawerks 
Hehehe...these babies are gonna look great with my Kroenen figures...like some evil Nazi robot experiment.

they would look insane as a serious bash...

I have been thinking about offerign some DIY versions
Sounds like a great idea! I think they tried that with those Dunny rabbit figures from Kidrobot.

http://kidrobot.com/content.cfm?section=dunny

I remember they had this big exhibition with those foot and a half Dunny's being painted by a heap of famous artists...World War Robot as Pop art...interesting...

we have been talking aboput a number of options and variations on this figure

over the past 9 months of development, hopefully we cna pull off some of them

without going broke

K
Heh, hope to see 'em soon!

Tho' I really hope you put out a DIY set...I've was thinking of doing some mods on the two I bought but was also thinking about how much it cost to buy 'em...

well the nice thing is it will be very difficult to f**ke them up if you do a custom you will only make it better by makign it YOURS

Will definitly have updates about a DIY soon ish

K
It happens tho'. I was putting the finishing touches on a bash the other day. A little hair spray to hold the clothes in position(since it was liquid I didn't realize it was flammable), then I noticed a loose thread and decided to burn it off...off went the thread and of course 5 seconds later I was wondering about the brown patch spreading on the area where the loose thread was. Then I realized it was being burnt...lucky my acrylics managed to cover up the burn marks but still...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.