One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Top Shelf & to the Front
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received this message this morning....

Attention Enlistees

Bertie is available now on www.bambaland.com with a giclee mini print signed by Ashley Wood limited to 40 of each colorways. Once these are gone it will be sold without the print. Both versions are $300 USD with a flat $30 USD EMS shipping fee shipped directly from Hong Kong, Paypal only. Shipping out mid June.

Go get a bertie !!!

I just ordered one. My wife would kill me if she found out....lol...

David

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Got my Desert Rat along with the signed print. I hope they ship sooner than June. Ashley Wood had said previously on his blog that the Desert Rat would be shipping very soon but the Dirty Deeds wouldn't be shipping till mid-June. Now they both say mid-June. We'll see I guess. Very happy I was able to score one. I have been freaking out about this for awhile. So sure I was going to miss it.

·
curtain twitch er
1,504 Posts
your website has a high security web browser alert from norton anti virus. object installation weakness. your site tried to attack my machine so i obviously wont be looking or parting money.

·
TOYMINATOR X
32 Posts
Thanks Guys for the incredible support for this figure,
Bertie has been a tremendously fun and challenging project to work on over the past 9 months. Now that they are on their way I can not wait to hear your feedback.

Just as a heads up there will only be 500 of each of these, any other Bertie models will be as varied as these two.
If this makes a difference I think we might be able to set up a credit card payment option let me know.
I can not wait till you get these in your hands (2 weeks for Desert and I think 4 for DD)

the constant delays are a frustration but you have to understand how complex this peice is we also did not want to pass along something that breaks when you pull it out of the box
at 300 bucks Bertie is meant to be played with. I have had samples here for nearly 6 months and I still repose them every day

anyway Thanks so much for the support.

Please post pics of yours when you get them!!!

Klim

1 - 20 of 39 Posts