2. Brown Wavy WIG * 1

Retail price: 250 RMB
Preorder due: ~2018.4.30
Released day: 2018 Q3

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was just looking at the Sideshow Tinkerbell statue offering this morning and then saw an opportunity this afternoon with the blonde elf head to customise a version

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ah! But the perennial question is.........

What body do they match?
It does say pale skin and from the pictures for the blonde HS, I immediately assume a TBL S18A. I don't know what the Jiaou Doll MB matching eqivalent tone is; could be white, pink or normal. There other dark hair HS is a probably a TBL new suntan S19B. But that's just speculation. Guess we will find out soon enough!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Would be nice if they kept their removable eyes feature too. :/ And more natural looking eyebrows, is it because they're elves?

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I LIKE BOTH sculpt. But the brunette really appeals to me. Would like to have both but with so much already pre-ordered. I will have to wait to see if I can afford to purchase them....

·
Registered
1 Posts
It does say pale skin and from the pictures for the blonde HS, I immediately assume a TBL S18A. I don't know what the Jiaou Doll MB matching eqivalent tone is; could be white, pink or normal. There other dark hair HS is a probably a TBL new suntan S19B. But that's just speculation. Guess we will find out soon enough!
That's what I was thinking too. I have two of the S18A bodies, and that's what it looks like they're using in Ava's promo pictures.

I want BOTH of these :inlove:inlove

I guess I need to save up some $$$

1 - 9 of 9 Posts