OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hostess - Refreshments Miss Vampirella? Vampirella - Sure.
Hosted on Fotki
Thank you for Looking

Comments or Questions are Welcomed

Baddog
Hosted on Fotki
Batgirl - Didn't you invite Red Sonja to your Christmas Eve Party this year?

Wonder Woman - Yes I did but apparently she going to be a no show this year, I suspect that she's in some tavern somewhere liberating many pints of ale
or cracking heads of bad guys?

To Be Continued​

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Wonder Woman Christmas Eve Party 2017

Hosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman - WHAT THE . . . That sounds like a motorcycle and if and if I am not mistaken it's a BMW 1200R at that! And that could only mean one thing - SONJA!!!
Supergirl - Oh it's Sonja showing off again!
Hosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman - Sonja how many times have I told you not to ride your bike into my office??? Red Sonja - And your point what??? Chill out already besides you ran
out of seating so I brought my own.
Wonder Woman - I Swear if you do another burnout in here our friendship is Over!!!
Hosted on Fotki
Red Sonja - Hey gang I'm sorry that I'm running late! Traffic this time of year is brutal but I tried to get here as quick as I could.
Valkyrie - Sonja would Please move your bike I'm trying watch this move! Red Sonja - Valkyrie why don't you just come over here so we can chat.
Hosted on Fotki
Hostess - Refreshments Miss Sonja? Red Sonja - Is it ale? Hostess - No sorry it's just Champagne. Red Sonja - Well close enough and did you bring the bottle?
Hostess - No sorry. Red Sonja - Well what are you waiting for go get it! OMG I just love this move Steve Rogers is so hot and dreamy, Valkyrie do you do you think he's available? Valkyrie Ah Sonja you do know he's just a fictional character right? Red Sonja - Oh yea - BUMMER!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!
Baddog​

1 - 18 of 18 Posts