One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Silver Huntress was released already in the U.S? Did you go to SHCC 2017? Please do a review on her vs the original Huntress. Demon Huntress will be the champion because she hunts Demons and she already claimed 5 skull trophies, plus Arhian's gauntlet, which indicates a previous battle, according to her diorama base.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,836 Posts
Great collection of PHICEN/TBLeague 1:6 ladies.

Nice little group. Phicen must love you.
--

PHICEN/TBLeague doesn't love 1:6 collectors like us. They simply want our hard earned $ so we buy their 1:6 stuff and complain about design, production quality, and other stuff without bothering to read/view any criticisms or feedback because they know there is a certain percentage of collectors who'll buy anything/everything they produce and release without question.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Great looking group of Lady Warriors, indeed I would also like know more about Silver Huntress, I know most of these Warriors very well (I have them)
and I would say Arhian would probably win, they are very fortunate their not going up against Red Sonja they would lose. (my Arhian lost to Red Sonja in a Forum Poll Badly)

·
Registered
23 Posts
i think the one with the horns will win...who can beat a hybrid human??

btw i couldn't find this figure from phicen's website. Any one know who she is?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts