One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks. Here we have Wolverine somewhere in the Pacific Islands, shortly before he is captured and taken to the Japanese mainland.

Scratchbuilt base.

Thanks for looking!

·
Switched to Lurking...
693 Posts
Splendid work as usual my friend! The figure weathering and diorama building are top notch. I'm not familiar with that part of Wolverine's story though. Is that a "what if" type scenario, or is it from a Marvel time line?

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Splendid work as usual my friend! The figure weathering and diorama building are top notch. I'm not familiar with that part of Wolverine's story though. Is that a "what if" type scenario, or is it from a Marvel time line?
Thanks guys. The figure is loosely based upon the movie, "The Wolverine," where Logan is in a POW camp in Japan. The movie never explained how he ended up in the camp. I just figured he had to be involved in some action in the Pacific Theater.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Very well done, although i have no idea how he ended up in a Japanese POW camp, but he must have escaped by D-Day.......his story in the "Origins" series was :

During World War II, Logan teams up with Captain America and continues a career as a soldier-of-fortune and adventurer. He then serves with the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion during D-Day, and the CIA, before being recruited by Team X, a black ops unit.
Good Alberta boy!

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very well done, although i have no idea how he ended up in a Japanese POW camp, but he must have escaped by D-Day.......his story in the "Origins" series was :

Good Alberta boy!
His history is truly all over the map. This figure is based on the films and while he did take part in D-Day, it was with American Infantry. Then confusingly, "In 1945, Logan, the Wolverine, is held in a Japanese POW camp near Nagasaki. During the atomic bombing of Nagasaki, Logan rescues an officer named Yashida and shields him from the blast."

He must have taken part in the Invasion of Normandy, then raced to the Pacific theater, only to be captured and taken to Nagasaki...:doh

Thanks, Hollywood!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Beautiful work, man. He certainly looks the part.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts