One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,
i saw the fantastic saddles you Guys made here in OSW. So i try to made a better one. The Old one was nothing more than a Leather Bag to sit on. Fafner is very Old and Tired now. So the Young Wolfs has to take his Saddle. Shadow is more massiv than Fafner and he is Wild. So Skerf has to ride him .

Thanks for watching
Eph

Fafners Old Saddle

Shadows New Saddle

· Say what?
9,484 Posts
Really nice saddle building.

I'd love to see a video of one of them scooting across the yard with a figure in tow.

· Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thank You Friends for all the nice Comments ! :thanks

Wow! Superb leatherwork and stitching. Your wolves are very charming and so well-behaved with your figures.

Seeing this has made my day, thank you for sharing this :D
Very nice, love your new saddle and your photos, cheered me up to see this!.......Jim
Thanks, Friends. That´s the meed im working for :budhug

Wonderful stuff, creative and entertaining at the same time, love it.

Cheers,

Peter.
It´s everytime a special Gift for me to get comments from Friends who are not really Fans of the Fantasy genre. Thanks Peter.

· Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hmm, the white one did remind me of the dragon from Never Ending Story. I am surprised you let your dogs near your precious sixth scale figures, but they do seem very nice and well-behaved.
The Wolfs get food from the little Humans Hands. You see this in some of the pictures. That´s why they are Behaved ;)

Really nice saddle building.

I'd love to see a video of one of them scooting across the yard with a figure in tow.
Haha, this is brilliant! It's just as well your wolves are obedient - I have visions of them galloping off into the distance and returning sans riders! XD
Thanks, Friends. Im working on so much.... on a video with a galloping " Wolf " with a Figure on his back to. But the Figure is to stiff it looks not real if the Wolf is moving. Maybee i need a spring in the middle of the figure ( under the clothes ) like a bobble Head Figure.
I also planed a charriot like this with a Wolf. There will be no problems with a " stiff " Figure

Horse Wheel Working animal Horse tack Halter

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.