One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Duty First
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know I'm the 654th member to post my WoH thoughts and I don't have much to add since everyone is dead on as to how cool it was but here's my quick take:

Awesome show with good crowds, especially through midday Saturday. Great Hooters party and I enjoyed meeting old and new friends.

This was my 4th big show (2000, '02 and '07) and I always kick myself when I get home because I see people posting who were there but I didn't meet them.

I think I have a bad habit of assuming that if you aren't in OSW gear you aren't there, which is idiotic, I know.

I saw a few people looking at my shirt and got the feeling they wanted to introduce themselves but they may have been lurkers or maybe they didn't like me (I know, impossible, you say). At any rate, I wish I'd reached out and said, "are you from the OSW?" to a lot more people. I'm sure many were.

I'm sorry I missed some of you guys and once again, I will try harder next year to meet more members.

Joe

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Joe, it was great to meet you and hang with you at the hooters night as well as part of the day on Saturday. You kinda disappeared on us as we were going to see if you wanted to go to the beach on sat/aft. Anyway all the best and if you are ever in Canada look me up. Heres a few pics of ya...

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is me from Sunday

Saturday was 1/6th OSW day and Sunday was Airsoft representation.

Send the wife and kids to her family in Georgia so dad can have the weekend to hand with his friends.

Works out great.

·
Duty First
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was great meeting the guys from Canada--the ones I'd not yet met. Good company.

GG 6, I think I recall seeing you but I'm not sure I remember you decked out that way. I do know I met you last year. Maybe I saw you at Hooters the night before.

Nice nametape, btw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.