One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Managed to find what I think is the perfect HS this weekend at the Dallas convention, and finally solved that issue of what to do for the idea I have had floating around for awhile now. Especially after Glenning provided me with some links to the smaller, gaming scale figures and some awesome fodder for WIP thoughts.

To those of ya's who are familiar with the concept, please let me know what you think or have any ideas.

This is obviously the early stages, and already have some more ideas and parts to add, especially insignia, gear, etc.. But the more food for thought, the merrier.

Mike

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I wish I was more familiar with War Hammer. I've seen the books and minis at the game shops and always thought they looked super cool. I will say I love that crazy looking Cronin head sculpt and the body armor is sweet.

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
Have you gotten a Grotesque for him yet?

Grotesques are those scary brass masks that Blood Pact troops wear to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies. I couldn't wait to see the one that this guy would wear. :devilhnd

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the late reply here guys.

No grotesque as of yet, still searching for something to start with , and the only the pants are zeee german trousers. The shirt is a GI HBT variety.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Heh when I first opened this thread I didn't know what they were so I googled them and that was the first link/cool pic link I found Kneejoint.

I think he's off to a great start BR. I hadn't realized that you'd gone and dyed that uniform red either until now, but I dig the scratchmade armor and the graphic symbols. Look forward to your next updates and good luck with the mask.
I wish I could help you but I have no idea what to look for right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts