One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a little rework on some of my sailors and while I was at it I decided to convert one of my SOTW jeeps to USN use. I still have lots to do, serial numbers markings etc on the jeep, I'm going for that working sailor in the Pacific look. I may even put Sea Bee markings on the jeep and load her up with tools and such.

Thanks for looking.

Tim

·
Registered
798 Posts
Great work!:bravo
Looks like they are ready to go on a scavenging hunt for supplies, perhaps raid an Army depot.:lol:thumb

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Looks like the cast of South Pacific. The only thing you're missing is Ray Walston.
You beat me to it ... but ... gotta say it:

Sailors, Seabees and Marines: We got sunlight on the sand, We got moonlight on the sea, We got mangoes and bananas You can pick right off the tree,We got volleyball and ping-pong and a lot of dandy games! What ain't we got? We ain't got dames!

Copied from MetroLyrics.com

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was thinking more Jack Nicholson's The Last Detail... particularly because of the young nerdy sailor in the back seat... excellent work!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
No doubt about it. That's fine work.

I like it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did a little rework on some of my sailors and while I was at it I decided to convert one of my SOTW jeeps to USN use. I still have lots to do, serial numbers markings etc on the jeep, I'm going for that working sailor in the Pacific look. I may even put Sea Bee markings on the jeep and load her up with tools and such.

Thanks for looking.

Tim
Whre did you get the uniforms?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts