One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello OSW. Ever since I broke my hand, all of my projects has come to an immediate halt. But it hasn't deter me from ever completing my mission. We all know about LT. Murphy's ordeal and CMH receipient. And I see that one of our members has done a tribute of the fallen hero already. I too am in the progress of doing a small project in honoring one of the US NAVY's many heroes that has gone above his call of duty. This is just a preview of what I have done so far. Again, parts is still in route and any suggestions is more than welcomed.

Another WIP...CIRAS VEST / MURPHY UPDATE

Thanks for viewing!

·
Soldier
979 Posts
DEIIP your weathering is insane...I love it, I'm working and have been working for some time on another member of the team, but your weathering makes me want to start from scratch again :p And I think the vest is an RRV, Alexei pointed it out to me a while back when I was talking about this in chat, and if you look at mattaxelson.com there's a few pics from the side of Murphy with no side protection.

·
Soldier
979 Posts
OOOoooOohh :) It's the two pull ends of the flex cuff but they're just electrical taped together so you only have to put your finger in and pull to get the cuffs on quicker. :) I'm pretty sure, we do that with ours, I just didn't notice it. I'm 99% sure that's what it is. :)
-Evan

1 - 20 of 63 Posts