One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aside from what might be offered by a Customizer, does anyone think we'll see a real leather police duty belt? what with the improvements in quality i'd think that the next us law enforcement (patrol officer) release would include one!

also what would one also say to an updated version off BBI's sheriff burns or officer somers?

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

Military uniform Military camouflage Military person Gesture Security

it's high time that BBI made a newer lighter material LAPD uni. i want to see one of hot toys quality but short sleeved like the old somers uni, and have it offered only in a gear set (like the 2010 BBI lapd release) maybe with a windbreaker, and the newer issue Glock 22 or a S&W 5906 or something like that! also we could use a patrol riot helmet. and they could include the same Motorola Astro radio but with a mic.

do something for the chp too. they (blue box) would have made a killer figure!

Attachments

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
aside from what might be offered by a Customizer, does anyone think we'll see a real leather police duty belt? what with the improvements in quality i'd think that the next us law enforcement (patrol officer) release would include one!

also what would one also say to an updated version off BBI's sheriff burns or officer somers?

View attachment 251251

View attachment 251271

it's high time that BBI made a newer lighter material LAPD uni. i want to see one of hot toys quality but short sleeved like the old somers uni, and have it offered only in a gear set (like the 2010 BBI lapd release) maybe with a windbreaker, and the newer issue Glock 22 or a S&W 5906 or something like that! also we could use a patrol riot helmet. and they could include the same Motorola Astro radio but with a mic.

do something for the chp too. they (blue box) would have made a killer figure!
--

You do know that BBI is pretty much out of the 1:6 game so to speak unless some individual and/or collective group gives them $ to design & manufacture what they want right?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I think the best way is to make it yourself, atleast i made some leather belt, holster and straps for my sideshow cavalry trooper.

:hat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts