One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I need more shelf space
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my latest custom figure. The head was from one of my mis casted Anton Chigur sculpts (which I modified to a werewolf using sculpy). The body and outfit are of some Dragon figure (I think). The fur on his hands are from cut up novelty mustaches. His claws are sculpy "splinters". The base was from a warped dio I was working on (It's all I was able to salvage from it).

His name is Wilhelm. He was to be the German answer for American Super Soldiers. The only problem was that the super serum he drank wasn't as super. Upon coming to the realization that he would never be human again, he vowed revenge on the whole
German army. When he could no longer wield a firearm, he ripped and shred through Nazi after Nazi before completely transforming into a wolf and vanishing into the woods.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Very cool idea and execution!

·
fortuna favet fortibus
2,306 Posts
Very original stuff buddy

Sad fate for poor Wilhelm lol... More like Dr. Moreau's successful splicing than Nazi experiments though

·
Registered
201 Posts
Reminds me of a book called Werewolvess, with the last 2 s written like the Nazi SS. Its about a US team of Soldier's who come across a Nazi SS unit that have been transformed into werewolves.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
The tragic antihero, great take on this fellow. Well done on the transformation details.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Great idea of custom, mate !!!
I like everything about it.
Funny how the dark nose seems to look like the Hitler's mustache on some photos.

·
I need more shelf space
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks folks! This piece was all about having the right idea and pieces at the right time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts