One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new camera today because the old one quit working. The pictures arent the best, but they're OK. I'm still experimenting with all the settings.
The uniform is DID. headsculpt is DML ludwig mandel, repaitned. Boots are from HWF. the equipment is mostly DML, wiht some DiD. K98 is DML, repainted. all the insignia (except sleeve eagle) is custom made.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tatuued1 said:
Nice one, kinda shiny but far superior than any piece I have put together. Maybe someday I will actually try to paint my own faces and not rely on the carded sculpts.
THanks. You should try repainting. It seems difficult, but the hardest part is stripping the paint off of a perfectly good headsculpt. Find one you dont like or dont plan to use, and practice. its not going to be perfect the first time, but go ahead, strip the head a second, third, fourth time, until your satisfied.I remember my first repaint was no where near as good as I am now. look-

As I got better they still werent as good as they are now-

Now, I still need some work, but they are good enough to where people want to buy them-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.