One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That is quite a display, a striking demonstration of Dragon's figures and sculpts, and their potential. Back in the day, at the old Echobase shop, the shelves of unboxed DML figures were a profound example of how they looked so much better once posed, as well as complimenting each other.

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
wow. impressive. the repaints are amazing. wish Dragon would come back one day.

namaste
Miguel

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
This two Dragon headsculpts are my favorite and I didn't even have to do any repainting of their h.s. :thumb

Except for Galland figure in the middle (he was custom painted by my pal Pacobird from 1/6th Division)

·
Registered
167 Posts
What a great display of your collection. Like you, I also love Dragon figures. Still hoping they return.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
It's a shame they didn't get this much love when they were still around......but, this proves the old saying...."you never know what you got til it's gone".....

·
Registered
484 Posts
1 Russians, 2 Brits, 3 Americans and 30 Germans? That's Dragon! LOL

Seriously though, some amazing sculpts there. I still have many a DML and BBi fig in my collection.

-Nate

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
DML's Black American headsculpts are pretty decent as well. :thumb

·
Registered
484 Posts
Can't fault them for selling what people wanted the most......wouldn't you have done the same?
No, but it meant that they flooded the market with that niche. After about 2008; you could easily kitbash most of their new releases. They didn't know if they were entry-level or top of the line. They really should have taken a middle tack. As it is, there's nothing between Power Team and DiD. It's too bad, many of DML's allied and non-WWII releases were quite good.

-Nate

·
Registered
260 Posts
Their sculpts are top notch in terms of expression and conveying a mood or thoughts. They get the facial links between the eyes and mouth really well.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Nice figures, where to leather sets,very nice looking.
Long time ago, Dragon sold carded sets of their Aviator Series Flight Jackets for both WWII and Modern - I'm glad
I stocked up on those set.
:thumb

wow, Geat air force team
Thanks and they are my "pride and joy"! :thumb

·
Loser 6
618 Posts
Very impressive and inspirational. It is always a treat to see how people can bring the various head sculpts to life, you have done a masterful job with these!.......Jim

1 - 20 of 42 Posts