One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I have been a long time member of OSW, SAG and 6TH DIV. I have noticed a significant decline of WW2 postings in SAG and 6TH DIV but some fantastic WW2 postings here at OSW.

Just curious, why not share some of those inspiring WW2 threads and kit bashes at SAG or 6TH DIV?

Admittedly, I have found myself visiting OSW more frequently for WW2 inspiration...

Reagards,
Manny

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
Old habits die hard.

No disrespect to the mentioned WW II groups.

·
Registered
952 Posts

·
High Speed Recon Mech
732 Posts
I say post them anywhere and everywhere you can.

I temper that statement, with the fact that the OSW is most likely the most active and has the largest active membership of just about any 1/6 forum still out there.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I’m a member of those other boards too, and the Sixth Division (6D) the longest. I guess the main issue for me is navigation and though most boards have gone through extensive overhauls, changes in ownership or platforms, etc., I found 6D’s to be bumpy. SAG I find to be highly specialized and that’s my go to for obscure questions about units, tank variants, etc.

I did notice a dip in traffic here at OSW and it’s unfortunate because I’m a fan of military figures of different eras (which limits 6D and SAG though WWII is my favorite), but it seems the busiest traffic is on Sideshow Freaks/Collectors; that site is a groundswell for the other half of my 1/6 interests, namely pop culture like Bond, Indy, Sci-fi and super heroes, but military is relegated to a subsection that’s pretty low in traffic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts