One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was messing around and put together a quick photoshoot. The pics aren't very good. No matter what I do I cannot get good shots with this ipad...Oh well, time for a digital camera...anyway, if you imagine it's a hazy/foggy night it makes the pics appear a little better...Whoracle is on the right, Azuty is in the back and Ezrona is on the left.
Temple Art Toy Event Visual arts

Head Temple Gesture Entertainment Performing arts Human Lighting Art Artist Painting Wood Automotive tire Font Sky Recreation Incense Flash photography Standing Dress Tints and shades Toy Art Lawn ornament Event Action figure

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
ROFL. Nice dio Razz!
Spellcasting witches.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Scene looks good, the set-up looks good, and the figures are great. Not trying to start anything but the central presence looks like POTUS to me... :)

Sorry the IPad camera isn't giving you what you need. I do almost all my 1/6 shooting with my IPad (a relatively early one) and I've always been happy with it. I have several "better" cameras, but I find they don't offset the benefits of seeing what I'm shooting on that nice big screen, and being able to precisely adjust focus and brightness by touch control directly on parts of the picture.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ROFL. Nice dio Razz!
Spellcasting witches.
I started something, didn't I? c..a..s..t..i..n..g..w..i..t..c..h..e..s
Scene looks good, the set-up looks good, and the figures are great. Not trying to start anything but the central presence looks like POTUS to me... :)

Sorry the IPad camera isn't giving you what you need. I do almost all my 1/6 shooting with my IPad (a relatively early one) and I've always been happy with it. I have several "better" cameras, but I find they don't offset the benefits of seeing what I'm shooting on that nice big screen, and being able to precisely adjust focus and brightness by touch control directly on parts of the picture.
Thanks. I think my biggest issue is lighting. Outside daytime shots come out pretty good, i just cant get any decent indoor pics. I have an ipad 2 and from I've read, they don't take very good pictures. Now, if it had a flash feature...
:rolling

Now, that one is really good!
Thanks. See, there is comedy in 1/6 !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts