One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
100% Funky
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess I do. This guy is made up from various parts, mainly an old vinyl kit. He even has Darth Maul's boots (which I think is pretty cool) and is fully articulate. This is probably as close to a modern Batman as I'll get but for a parts box project its good enough for me.

Attachments

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Great custom! I believe the kit used is the Batman Forever (Kilmer) vinyl kit manufactured by Revell in the mid-1990's. Great job in converting the kit into a figure bash!

·
100% Funky
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks gents. The body is Power Team and the kit pieces are mostly from Batman Forever. Since that pose is not straight on a lot of substitutions had to be made. I still think this "Bat Suit" is amazing and holds up well to today's standard. Like I said, getting high-priced Batman figures just ain't happening in my house especially if my wife found out. But I guess many of us are in the same boat. Thanks again.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Your observations concerning the suit are dead on htanner...still holds up very well (it's hard to believe the design is over 14 years or so old! Damnit, now you make me want to try the same thing with my model kit...LOL! Again, great job!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.