One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
prolific kitbasher, OSW Librarian
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:
I used the search function for the Tavor but I didn't find teh answer to my question:
Who makes a 1/6 Tavor?

Thanks!

xavier

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
At the moment, no one manufacturers a Tavor. Davingator65 just posted a Tavor that he bought from elfbait, but that was built from the ground up. You try contacting elfbait to see if he plans to make any more....That would have to be your best bet at the moment.

·
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shaun:
I saw elfbait's Tavor but it'll be too expensive to justify buying one. I might try to kitbash one, someday :/

Thanks again!

xavier

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
The other existing 1/6 Tavor besides Elfbait's awesome 9mm version+case is PemGreene's 5.56 NATO version. Both are quite nice, maybe you could ask PG about acquiring one, or better still, how to make one as well. I couldn't find [bc I'm sort of lazy right now] his original post for it, but it may have used existing parts as base parts or additions-muzzle etc which may make it 'easier'.

·
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saiko:
Thanks! I'll use the search function again and see if I can find his tutorial.
I'm guessing FAMAS is part of the mix :p

xavier

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It suffers a bit from some narrowness in cross-section, which effects the sight as well. Lee's sight and barrel replacements were great improvements. The old hobby trick of cutting the piece in two length-wise, and sandwiching in a card filler, might make it a bit more proportional.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.