One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Just a heads-up, I've found those types of figures can be quite hit-or-miss quality wise. I purchased one and all the joints were so loose and floppy he couldn't hold any kind of pose. Obviously you could have a go manually tightening them, but just something to think about if you are considering buying! You obviously have to consider why the price is what it is.

·
The Tash
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought a tenner sounded too good these days

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
These days, everybody!

As was said, some are better than others. Coomodel and Verycool are bringing out bodies that should be better than these.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I love these bodies! Fits right into my budget. The version 2 is much better in tightness of joints. I used them for basically every bash that's covered in clothes. Amazing compatibility with my existing parts. Great with multiple layers of clothing. If the joints are loose you can tighten the screws by removing the limbs.

Hit or miss? Well, yeah. But even those branded ones can be a headache at times. Geez, I bought a couple of those branded "new" designs, but, damn! They are more pale than a vampire victim, have no torso articulation (in spite of the fact that there are two separate plastic pieces for the abdomen and chest), no ankle articulation, very short neck and loose elbows! Priced about $5 more than these.

If you're the type to nitpick about every single detail, then by all means buy the more expensive versions. What I have learned from purchasing different bodies is that there will be issues. Unless it's Hot Toys, pretty much every body is a hit or miss. (Even HT has issues for some people!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts