One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
Figures, accessories, and oufits. Hehe... I don't know as I actually "collect" anything. I more... "accumulate". I used to throw out boxes, but I've found that saving them is a good idea because moving a bunch of boxes is easier than trying to pack up individual figures into a bigger container without getting them damaged. I like too many different toys to actively collect any one type.

I collect emails from my orders though. :) it's fun to go back and look through what I've ordered over the years.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
1/72 scale models...books...books...hmm...books.if i lived outside the peoples republic of kalifornia(and had a full time job) i'd start a small collection of 1/1 scale party favors...AUGs,Bren10s,thompsons...those kind of toys.i also collect bills.

·
Good Enough Never Is
712 Posts
1/4 scale (premium format) figures and some life size Aliens stuff including the old Halcyon kits and the Sideshow bust. I used to collect figure model kits before toys, especially 1/6, caught up and far surpassed the quality. That's what I owe my customizing skills to. I also collect Joss Whedon comics that continue the stories of Buffy, Angel, and Serenity (queue mocking). Pretty much everything is movie or TV related. I don't believe in collecting things related to stuff I can actually have, see, or do in real life. Sorry, military guys, your figures do look awesome, but I'm sure glad I don't have to obsess over those, too.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I collect anything I find that I think could be 1:6. I have pen caps that could be cups, spools that could be mugs, I just got a bunch of miniature decorative fruit that could almost be 1:6... I have a saki cup in my hand that could pass for a 1:6 soup bowl.

Aside from 1:6, I collect movies, music and battle ready steel, costumes, and prop weapons.

I like to spend my money on stuff that is good at catching all the dust in my house.

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
I find that I also like to keep or "collect" the boxes that come with my 1/6th figs. I also like to collect the comic books/series or graphic novels that inspired the particular collection.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I don't really collect things related to 1/6th scale, I do like a lot of bashers and customizers do. I have that 1/6th scale third eye. I'm aways lookin for things that could be this or that in my 1/6th verse. From toe rings that make kewl 1/6th scale chokers for my Cy's to the dozen plastic sandwich boxes I got from a local deli to make 1/6th scale sci-fi shipping containers for the Dio shelf I'm gonna start working on as soon as we finish moving and get some work caught up. The kids and I also have a large collection of Mega Bloks Dragons and Castle parts we want to set up now we have room for them. We plan on customizing the Dragons as mounts for some 3 3/4 inch figures. "Sigh" so much to do and so little time.

Paul :thumb

·
firefighterUK
7,029 Posts
I collect catalogs along with carded weapons sets too. Also collect the odd diecast vehicle, aircraft that relate to some of the figures. Have picked up some badges, markings also to display alongside some figures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.