One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which would you rather keep? Takara Panzer Cops or Hot Toys Appleseed Ex Machina?

Decisions,Dilemma...Due to financial constraints, I have to sell one set. In your opinion, which piece is much worth keeping.

Takara Kerberos Panzer Cops (Jin Roh and Washio Midori)

or

Hot Toys Apple Seed Briareos and Deunan

Pictures are taken frm mwctoys.com *

·
Registered
19 Posts
Panzer corps. because it's extremely hard to get now.
Well I live in Australia so it might be different for you.
I own the male Panzer Takara version(bought overseas) and Briareos Hot Toys version which I just got last Friday. They are both pretty good but if you were to ever get the Appleseed back I guess it would be easier.

·
Registered
577 Posts
My vote also goes to Panzercops....but wait, keep Appleseed for now and sell Kerberos Panzer Cop Jin Roh (if it fulfill your financial constraints) as you can still get Takara new release later on this year.....

Again, I do agree the option of selling a kidney and keep both in hand.

·
Registered
813 Posts
While it's true that the male Takara Jin Roh is supposed to be re-released in 2 new flavours, Midori on the other hand will not....at least for now. And considering he wants to sell them as a set, he might not find another one.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
I was going to say keep the Appleseed figs but after seeing the pics of the panzercops I'm leaning towards them instead of Bri and Deunan. Either way think on it for a while because I've sold stuff that in hindsight makes me want to kick myself in the ass.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The Panzercop might bring in more on ebay as they're rarer and there's a bunch of the Appleseed figures available right now.

Of course your other choices is to sell a kidney (you have two, and only need one, right?) or become a prostitute and pimp yourself out. :)

However, if it were me, I'd be keeping the Appleseed figures.

John

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.