One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Phicen & the whole 1:6 scale figures. So please forgive the green question. But I was wondering if someone could tell me, in ranking order, which body is more slender overall between : S16A, S04B and S10D.

(Note: by slender I'm talking about the hips, arms, waist, legs, shoulders etc. I know that A differs from B & D in bust size.)

Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the S05B (same build as S04B) and S16A. S16 is definitely more slender. I've attached a pic showing the visual difference along with S09 and S17. Note the letter nomenclature for 16A and 17B are a complete departure from the prior models and make no sense. I've created a cheat sheet for myself also attached. I'm sure other long term collectors here can offer helpful advice.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Shoulder Human body Thigh Gesture Chest
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.
Just as a clarification, from left to right in your picture what are the model numbers for the bodies?
Also would you say S10D is more slender in appearance than S04B? Or would it be the other way around?

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have the S05B (same build as S04B) and S16A. S16 is definitely more slender. I've attached a pic showing the visual difference along with S09 and S17. Note the letter nomenclature for 16A and 17B are a complete departure from the prior models and make no sense. I've created a cheat sheet for myself also attached. I'm sure other long term collectors here can offer helpful advice.
View attachment 375687
View attachment 375688
Man, that cheat sheet is really helpful. Thanks for posting!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts