One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
M4! No doubt about it here. AK's are cool as long as they are not made in Romania. MP5 as long as it is not a sear gun like I had..shotty workmanship turned me off to them until this past weekend when I shot a MP5SD.

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
Here are my choices, out of personal thoughts, IM not making them based on wether or not id want a whole army using them....

First off would be the Ninkov An 94
ive heard it is great, russia would have more but it just is too expensive to rearm all the troops with... The Barrel recoils reducing recoil in the whole gun, you can double tap 2 rounds and put one virtually right behind the other...

My second choice would be the Hk32, i would add a Ras system. It looks to have the hk33, or g3 grip, so it could be added.

Before you ask, Yes this is a real HK gun, not some hack's custom job. And No, it never made it to production...

**Edit**

Just found this Singapor SAR 21 RIS rifle, looks pretty tight.... The regular sar21 is nice too, one of the nicer bullpups out there, (i dont like bullpups too much)

As for other stuff (no cool pictures anymore)

The Latest ak74s (with the black furniture) would be awesome too, as the machining quailty is a bit better..

I am also a M1a Socom (first version) fan... I like these rifles alot...

·
Ministry Of Xeon
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
LOLX, Singapore SAR 21 RIS rifle.. anyway im gonna be in singapore army force soon, will be carrying SAR 21..
from wad i noe, SAR 21 ish not design for left handers, sad..:sadshake

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Probably a Springfield SOCOM16 with a EOTech. But it always depends on what you wanna do with the rifle...

·
Registered
340 Posts
I agree with the SOCOM 16.

I haven't shot one, but I had an M14S with both fiberglass and wood stocks and liked the feel of the fiberglass one better even though it looked 'purtyier' with the wood one. Plus it is a little lighter and more resiliant(the stock). It was fun to shoot and wouldn't mind the SOCOM for a bit of a shorter weapon.

M14 through and through. I like it better than the M16/M203 that I was issued. I'll take the weight, it'll just build up some muscle ;).

·
SDU Member
553 Posts
xeon_inc said:
LOLX, Singapore SAR 21 RIS rifle.. anyway im gonna be in singapore army force soon, will be carrying SAR 21..
from wad i noe, SAR 21 ish not design for left handers, sad..:sadshake
SAR21 cannot handle high rate of fire. rounds may end up jammed in chamber and cause cook-off. i've tested high rate of firing using the M16s, til the gas pipe's red hot. let it air-cooled before cooking the gas pipe again. M16s never failed me....

·
L.E. Member
109 Posts
1) Recce Recon carbine (midlength, 16 inch, 1x7) with Black Hills 77grn.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here is my take on the UMP45..for LE use it is fine but we found it really untenable for Mil. CQB. Too bulky and some other factors means it stays in the arms room for the most part. My preference for a rifle is always the M4. We have CQB upper for ours (11 1/2 barrels) and have no problem with 5.56. Sidearm is 1911 .45 for the most part, support personel carry M9's. I have no problem with either handgun. Long gun would be a Mod'd M14 / M21..semi-auto with good range and punch. My $1 worth.

·
Registered
127 Posts
My 2 cents

Hey all,

Just wanted to add that there are Federal LE in the States that use the MP-5 chambered for 10mm. There is a difference as you can't use the 40 cal rounds that go in a Glock in a MP-5 10mm. On this model the bolt does lock to the rear when all rounds have been fired and it does have a bolt catch release on the side that will send the bolt home when a new magazine is inserted. The MP-5 10mm also comes with a straight magazine versus a curbed.

FourB9

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes, that looks like one of the FBI HRT outdoor ranges and def. is one of thier 10mm. They run like the rest of the MP5 family....smooth and accurate.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts