One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys - about to put the order in here, which guy should I get as a priority?

The beardy or the limited edition?

Cheers.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Maybe not the answer you're looking for, but I ordered both (they're on the same order so still waiting for the limited version before my order ships, so no pics yet).

From pics I've seen so far, I like the bearded gent the best, seems a bit more original. For me it was a toss-up between the limited PMC and the CIA figure. I'm glad because I can get a nice ACU fig with the recently-announced 10th MTN sniper.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Bearded guy fo show!!!!

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the limited version for £75 ($146) from Modellers Loft. Beardy next week!

Good work team!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Nice location for Sniper pics

Beardy with no known regrets

You have a nice location to take some sniper pics. That backdrop of yours (the other building) is perfect to set up a Sniper and have him pointed at one of the windows. try it and show us maybe?

If I had that balcony....Snipers, Terrorists, Navy SEALS and anyone else you could think of would be posing with a rifle of some sort.....:D

One Shot out.

·
Hiding behind the net.
271 Posts
There you go One Shot GD
Could have posted earlier but i was too excited with my newly obtained driving license :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.