One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to put together my own line of figures and was hoping to find a place to order a bulk amount of nude male bodies without heads.

I prefer the taller, thin styled ones. I believe Sideshow made something like this for their Lincoln figure.

I don't want to buy loose parts/figures as it is costly :broke and not very consistent in supply. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Um, for what your talking about you will need to develop an R and D department an develop your own base body, or get like a contract with Hot Toys or Triad or something. If you use another companies nude in your own toy company, you will probably get sued. Other option is to PM Serang and see how he goes about getting all the bodies he uses for his "garage kit" style custom figures.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Echobase toys sells dragon bodies fairly cheap

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input. I am not looking for loose parts but rather a headless body from one manufacturer? Is there no manufacturer that sells a nude headless body? Barrack Sergeant used to sell one.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
echobase breaks them down and sells them headless...but if youre looking for a direct sale from one manufacturer...that may be difficult

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts