One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm starting an Indy custom, and it would be cool if I had some relics as seen in the 3 movies so far. I've seen many users with the golden idol relic and was wondering how they got, other than the Toys McCoy one. If anyone has any idea on where to get the idol or any other relic, your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
 

·
Music City Bacon
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
yes.. Lonnie at Frontline heads makes the idol, grail tablet, grail cup, and sankara stones.. ( plus the best Indy heads out there) there is a thread on here somewhere about the new Sideshow EPIV Han headsculpt... scroll through that thread and you will find a posting Lonnie did with a picture of his Indy accessories... he just needs to add a Raiders Staff of ra headpiece to the collection now !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
MFisher said:
yes.. Lonnie at Frontline heads makes the idol, grail tablet, grail cup, and sankara stones.. ( plus the best Indy heads out there) there is a thread on here somewhere about the new Sideshow EPIV Han headsculpt... scroll through that thread and you will find a posting Lonnie did with a picture of his Indy accessories... he just needs to add a Raiders Staff of ra headpiece to the collection now !
I recently purchased the unpainted relics from Lonnie. The quality is top notch and the price was great! I also picked up a Grail Diary from an Ebay seller in Singapore. The set includes a faux leather diary with screen accurate pages, an elastic band, a pencil and numerous inserts including the Grail tablet rubbing. The set costs quite a bit less than the diaries offered by other sellers.
 

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the input! Should I just send Lonnie an email asking about the pieces? Since he doesn't seem to have a store-type website, and his eBay profile doesn't have any items listed.
 

·
I'm BACK!!
Joined
·
21,878 Posts
You can PM him on here. Just click on the name and it'll bring up a tab with an option for Send Private Message. If you bought the Indiana Jones Trilogy Box set, it comes with an envelope that looks like the wrapper that Henry mailed his grail diary to Indy in.

I scanned it and scaled to make a prop, which is in the pic below, if it isn't already to scale you can scale it in photoshop. Just cut it out, making some tabs stick a piece of message pad cut to the right size and thickness in there and glue it up and you should have a nice grail diary prop.

CHEERS!
 

Attachments

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the attachment rogerbee! What is his username at OSW? I sent him an email through the "send email" tab on his profile (on eBay), but from my experience, some sellers don't look at the ones that don't deal with their listed items.

rogerbee said:
You can PM him on here. Just click on the name and it'll bring up a tab with an option for Send Private Message. If you bought the Indiana Jones Trilogy Box set, it comes with an envelope that looks like the wrapper that Henry mailed his grail diary to Indy in.

I scanned it and scaled to make a prop, which is in the pic below, if it isn't already to scale you can scale it in photoshop. Just cut it out, making some tabs stick a piece of message pad cut to the right size and thickness in there and glue it up and you should have a nice grail diary prop.

CHEERS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,980 Posts
if u have the dimensions in real world unit, u can always do a conversion by dividing it by 6. Then u input that into photoshop. If u need any help, I'll do one up just to get u started. But do have the dimensions ready.
________
Pattaya properties for sale
 

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tang said:
if u have the dimensions in real world unit, u can always do a conversion by dividing it by 6. Then u input that into photoshop. If u need any help, I'll do one up just to get u started. But do have the dimensions ready.
Thanks, didn't realize it would be so easy.
 

·
I'm BACK!!
Joined
·
21,878 Posts
If you can find the Lucasfilm Archives book, all the dimensions of the props are given in there. I don't know where you can find it new but I'm sure it'll be on eBay. It is invaluable for making props.

CHEERS!
 

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks rogerbee for the tip about the Lucasfilm book.

Question about making a grail book: How would you attach the papers to the small piece of leather as if it was a real diary/book?
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top