One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy a 1/6 scale replica of an MK46? I'm more into just customizing the weapons than the figures and was wondering where to get one of the MK46's by itself. I am trying to make a replica of my airsoft project which is a CA M249 Para converted into an MK46.

LMK
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does any one know of a place to buy a good MK46 replica as well as other various weapon accessories? I am trying to build a 1:6 scale replica of my airsoft gun. Here's a pic of what I'm trying to go for with my Classic Army M249 project as well as the 1:6 scale project. Please help me out here.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
The Best one is definetly BBI Raptors but its hard to come by, so you could get a Soldier Story M249 Para and a Mk48 and just add the Top RAS from the Mk48 to the M249.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Yes that should work just fine. Though i am not 100% sure if you can remove the heatshield from the Hot Toys M249, somebody else needs to answer that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.