One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did someone move or delete the Men with Dolls thread? It isn't showing ANYWHERE on my end. I didn't get the chance to get the addy yet.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
i did a google search of men with dolls,needless to say i didnt find the link you need,but the results of that search were hilarious to no end. did you try the link area of this board or even the 6th?im sure theres gotta be a link around here

·
Strange & different
1,519 Posts
Cuda...shush, man, or you'll generate another contorversy and upset them men with delicate egos threatened by femfigs, them being big, strong, manly men that ONLY play with he-man, masculine/male war-dollies, not them sissyfied girl-dollies!

Ya want to find MWD? Search for ezboard, and then search ez board for MWD, only spell out the words for MWD, get it? :D

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Cuda, it was turning into a bash the mwd forum. So it got canned. The same thing will happen to this thread if it starts again.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it didn't come from me, I like the site myself. Information is found everywhere. On a side note, if someones thread is turned into something it shouldn't be, they should be informed as to what's about to happen. Like I said, I didn't get the chance to get the addy before it was deleted which resulted in another thread about the same thing.

Sorry to harp on the issue but because of someone else's actions we miss out on stuff.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
I killed it. All you did Cody was ask a question and instead of getting an answer it turned into a pile on of dumb people. Sorry.

I am and have been a member of the MWD since day one. If anyone would like to start a flame war, go somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
54cuda2,

I must apologize to you for I beleive I might have made a :knock :mad comment that might
have caused your thread to be deleted. I don't recall what the heck I wrote
but, just in case if my response was part of the result in the deletion then
again I offer my sincere apologies. I also hope that other members who added
their negative response do so as well and offer up an apology. I do recognize that we are on this great board to give positive and helpfull feedback !!!

Again my apologies..

Best Regards,

Echo 7

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Echo 7 said:
54cuda2,

I must apologize to you for I beleive I might have made a :knock :mad comment that might
have caused your thread to be deleted. I don't recall what the heck I wrote
but, just in case if my response was part of the result in the deletion then
again I offer my sincere apologies. I also hope that other members who added
their negative response do so as well and offer up an apology. I do recognize that we are on this great board to give positive and helpfull feedback !!!

Again my apologies..

Best Regards,

Echo 7
Its stuff like this... I love this forum:)

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's no prob guys and all apologizes are accepted, I got what I wanted and that's what matters. Everyone enjoy bashing what you like and share any and all of your work. That's what we're here for. No hard feelings to anyone on my part or for what happened.

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Brigadier Graemon said:
Cuda...shush, man, or you'll generate another contorversy and upset them men with delicate egos threatened by femfigs, them being big, strong, manly men that ONLY play with he-man, masculine/male war-dollies, not them sissyfied girl-dollies!
:rolling :rolling :rolling

I go to MWD myself, although a lot less now, mainly because I am lacking in any ideas what to do with some of my femfigs. :razz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.